We were appointed to undertake the major refurbishment and renewal of the infrastructure, including heating, plumbing, electrical and data installations, of this 1898 Grade II listed Arts and Crafts style College. The scope of work included the refurbishment of seminar rooms, tutorial rooms, administration offices, accommodation, communal kitchens and the main professional kitchen.
New en suite accommodation has been introduced to replace all the previous shared facilities. Temperature control systems have been installed in the two archives and the Library’s historic, rare and expanding collection has been rehoused within climate controlled facilities designed to meet BS5454.
The phased construction started in June 2013 and the last of the eight sections was handed over in June 2014.